Thursday, April 1, 2010

Indeed!!

Tomorrow will indeed be a "Good Friday" - the beyotch at work that I can't stand won't be around...which always lightens up the mood around the place - coincidence? I think NOT!!!!!

I'm watching The Marriage Ref right now - the couple on is fighting over whether or not the man can have a urinal in their house. How gross! (I believe I've mentioned my randomness...)
Also, quickly, the news tonight promises a story of why hair goes gray and how too much sex might make it go gray faster...if I don't zone out and forget to watch it, I'll keep you posted on what I find....!

Anyways, I've got to come up with some kind of prank that lasts the entire month of April at work.....something I can sucker my boss' wife in with too....she's really funny and I've told her to watch out because I can make the entire month an April's Fool - but honestly, I was bluffing....I've got nothing.....

Omg - I didn't know there were so many different types of urinals....!

No comments:

Post a Comment